MIAGD: Make it a great day
By 7 AM I was working at my deck table, enjoying the cool breezes that were remnants from last nights thunderstorms.
I woke to a still overcast sky but could still see this beautiful face near my pillow, ready to shower being with kisses and snuggle for a few extra minutes.
I’m really proud of the progress I’ve made today. Not only have I completed the tasks I assigned myself for today, I have also completed all the tasks I designed for Wednesday, as well.
Several times this morning the resident cardinal has visited, perching himself on a branch directly above my deck’s Pergola. He seems to boast no intimidation of my close presence when I look upon him at a close range. A rather friendly sort.
Since I conducted studio master classes this past Sunday, it’s a non-teaching week. I’ve set myself to tackling several major projects:
- Work for a professional production company
- Research and writing on my own projects
- Prepping the studio for the upcoming academic year scheduling
- Attending to several household projects
- Spending much needed time with my three pooches