MIAGD: Make it a great day
Morning and early afternoon have come and gone, and true to form, I’ve accomplished little this day except reading, listening to documents and presidential podcasts.
The morning began like any other Thursday morning:
- FaceTime with Joshua and Dave
- Prepped my Carnation Instant Breakfast and orange juice to set in the freezer while attending to other things
- Front yard to count the 17 Mary Lincoln daylilies
- A beautiful cardinal sat on the line above, chatting for the longest time
- Fixed my toast
- Fed the dogs
- Ate breakfast on the deck
- Read on the deck
- Came inside when the sudden rain shower began
- And, so on…
It’s a schedule. It’s my Thursday life.
Now, at 3:55 PM, I’m sitting in my rocker, enjoying the heat that is actually pleasant due to a rather nice breeze that mingles both warm and cool air.
My Thursdays are a comfortable existence. After my four days of solid teaching, I welcome my Thursdays to simply relax.
On to more relaxing and laziness, but it’s still a great day.