I can’t say it was an overall extraordinary day but the weather was perfect and I feel refreshed and more relaxed.
I accomplished little:
- tackled a few business items
- put dishes into the dishwasher
- ran the dishwasher
- cleaned up the kitchen a bit
- made a nice salad for lunch
- also made some brown rice and peas with some vinaigrette dressing – it absolutely sucked
- listened to a documentary podcast on President Benjamin Harrison and President William McKinley
- took to the pleasantness of the deck to listen to some audio books; as much as I try, they’re just not my thing
- lasagna for dinner
- now enjoying the light breeze on the deck while listening to wind chimes and the mourning dove
At the moment, Erma is by my chair, Chief and Bailey are seated at the top of the deck steps like they’re Simba at Pride Rock, and Harrigan is wandering around aimlessly, seemingly board.
And it’s almost a wrap from Thursday at The Haasienda.