It was a good day and at 8:50 PM I am feeling the burn of tiredness.
- The morning was a sluggish start
- Noon – on the bus to downtown Dayton where I ate lunch at Taqueria on East 3rd Street
- I moved on to Woodland Cemetery where I spent two hours hiking and photographing
- Home by 3:45 PM – fed the pooches and made chicken vegetable and noodle soup from a starter container of my Chinese chicken noodle soup from Sunday night
- Tidied up and joined my neighbor lady, Kay, for TEA WITH THE DAMES at Neon movies
It was a marvelous day of Mexican food, photography, hiking, and bringing the day to a close watching a delightful movie with a dear friend.