MIAGD: Make it a great day
Muggy… muggy… muggy and at 73F with 73% humidity, it doesn’t look to improve throughout the day.
We had some pop up thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon followed by long, steady, much needed showers.
It appeared to be an ordinary Thursday at the start but a surprise lunch invitation from a dear friend has already scored a bonus.
Afterwards, the goal is to accomplish much writing in the afternoon before attending a university concert.
My body seems to be settling into this heavy new schedule of Sunday through Wednesday with
- 57 private students in these four days
- two 90-minute classroom days of teaching music theory
- teaching two long distance classes
- participating in two FaceTime writing sessions
- three hours of concentrated research each Tuesday morning
- squeezing in household chores and laundry so I have three solid days of writing and exploring.
On with my day. Make it a great day!