Finally fell asleep by 2:00 AM.
Saturday was a whirlwind of activity:
- 7:15 AM walk with dogs
- 9:15 AM – 11:00 AM hike through Grant Nature Park
- 11:30 AM met friends: Diane Bently, Pat Hill & her grandsons at Oakwood Farmers’ market
- 1:00 PM worked on musical
- 5:00 PM met Aaron Jacobs for supper at The Pub at The Greene
- 7:15 PM walked the dogs while chatting on the phone with a great friend
- 8:30 PM ran to Kroger and Meijer
- 10:30 PM home with groceries put away
- 2:00 AM went to sleep after working on the musical, reading a book on former presidents out of office, and enjoying time with Navi and Chief
Sunday morning’s walk was enjoyable and the weather gorgeous. The projected high is 83-degrees, and we are already at 77-degrees.
A majority of the day will be spent at the computer, writing.