The day began with me heading out the door to catch the bus at 8:03 AM and I completed a number of errands and was home by 10:30 AM.
- Several stores for shopping
- Library for requested books that had arrived
- A student helped me load his truck with tons of items so we could take them next door to the high school where a Good Will truck was set up
- Put together my new office chair that arrived
- And then it was on to teaching by 1:30 PM until 9:45 PM
- One of my college students will be coming by after his campus private lesson ends at 10:00 PM so I can help him with some theory
And that was my day. Well, at least the part that is completed as of now.
A busy day tomorrow, as well.